How Much of Your Pie is Made Up of Coffee?
…or steak, or gasoline, or groceries. Your budget “pie” is made up of a variety of expenses –planned and unplanned. Find out what your “pie” looks like and be entered for a chance to win a $250.00 Starbucks gift card!*
Users of financial management tools like MyMoney report saving an average of $100 a month by tracking spending and setting financial goals. We want you to see how easy it is to gain more control of your money and reduce money-related stress. In fact, you’ll be entered into a drawing for a $250.00 Starbucks gift card* if you use MyMoney during the months of August and September to:
- Create a spending target
- Set up a goal
- Or add an external account
Get started using MyMoney today and be entered automatically. Just login to MyBranch and click on the MyMoney tab
Things To Try With MyMoney (and Be Entered In The Drawing)
Add An Account
You can keep tabs on all of your accounts with MyMoney…even those outside of KEMBA. Adding these accounts will help provide you with the complete financial picture you are looking for. Best of all, it is easy and secure to do with MyMoney.
- Step 1: On the Dashboard page of MyMoney, click on the “Add” button at the top of the left hand column.
- Step 2: Select the financial institution by clicking its logo or searching by name or URL.
- Step 3: Enter your account credentials and MyMoney will display transaction and account balance information for any accounts you have with that institution.
Repeat with all of your financial institutions to complete your financial picture.
Create a Goal
Whether you want to pay down debt or save towards a special purchase, MyMoney makes it easy to set goals and track your progress.
- Step 1: Click on the “Goals” tab and click “Add a Goal”. Then choose the type of goal you want to create.
- Step 2: Fill in the fields to name your goal and set up the specifics of the goal. Repeat for all of your financial goals.
Set a Spending Target
The real power of MyMoney is in its ability to help you track and manage your finances by setting and monitoring spending targets.
- Step 1: Click on the “Budget” tab in MyMoney and then click “Add a New Spending Target” to get started.
- Step 2: Complete the fields to pick the tags you want to track for the target, name the target, set a monthly limit, and track the accounts that will count towards the target.
- Repeat for other spending categories – some of the most common expenses to track are groceries, transportation, and dining out.
Now that you have been introduced to MyMoney, login to MyBranch and click on the MyMoney tab to get started. Remember to try at least one of these things by September 30, 2013 to be entered for a chance to win a $250 Starbucks gift card!*
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Puerto Rico, 18 years and older. Ends 9/30/13. For Official Rules, including odds, alternate method of entry, and prize description, see our Official Rules. Void where prohibited.