KEMBA is now looking for a positive, energetic person to join our team as a Member Service Advisor! If you are interested in applying for this position please stop in either branch to complete an application, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Member Service Advisor Job Description
Accurately process member transactions in accordance with established policies and procedures. Promote and acquire new business for the credit union. Open new memberships, deposit accounts, and loan fulfillment within approval guidelines and limits. Perform other member service duties as needed.
1. Positively promote the credit union and cross sell KEMBA products and services.
2. Open new accounts and service existing accounts. Provide members with all necessary information for membership.
3. Insure that new deposit and loan products are within KEMBA policy and are within established compliance guidelines.
4. Operate teller drawer and accurately process member transactions. Report any discrepancies to supervisor.
5. Provide in-person and by-telephone general and specific service-related assistance to members and applicants.
6. Follow all safety and security policies/procedures.
7. Assist other areas of the credit union as needed, including answering phones and assisting in various departments as requested.
8. Seek out and participate in community events and area business partnership and promotional opportunities.
9. Process, close, and disburse loans within approval guidelines and limits.
10. Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge and Abilities
1. High School Diploma or equivalent
2. Previous experience in a financial institution or similar sales experience.
3. Good interpersonal communication skills
4. Excellent attitude and member service skills
5. Able to perform well in a multi-task environment