|KEMBA Indianapolis Credit Union was chartered on October 9, 1933, in the state of Indiana. KEMBA was originally established to serve local Kroger Company employees and their families. KEMBA has expanded our charter to include those that live or work in the Indiana counties of Marion (with the exception of Pike township),Hancock, Shelby, Johnson, Morgan, Hendricks, Boone, Hamilton and Madison. Membership is also available to a variety select employer groups.
Building valued relationships by delivering personalized banking solutions.
Promise to Members
- We are dedicated to building and growing relationships.
- We have skilled staff that work to help you realize your financial dreams by understanding your current and future needs.
- We simplify your banking experience through ease and convenience.
- We offer a variety of products at a fair price.
- We go out of our way to respect and guard your privacy.
- Deliver personalized solutions by understanding our customers and their individual needs.
- Price our products and services based on relationships to provide value and equity to our customers.
- Have the skill, knowledge and direction to identify individual member need and deliver personalized products and services.
- Evaluate and reward our staff based on abilities, skill level, self improvement, performance and responsibility.
- Increase operating efficiencies through process improvement, utilization of technology and strategic alliances.